Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Catching up again

Well, I am supposed to be writing more often, but I think I am going to concentrate on once a week. I think that will be a good goal. This weekend I took my sister in law Kim to Dallas to say goodbye to many of her friends. She is headed to training for living overseas. She will be training for the next 8 weeks and then will live overseas for several years. My in laws were also in Dallas and it was fun for Michael to see his grandparents. Michael was sad to see Aunt Kim leave, but we will see her at Christmas.
Michael is growing and learning everyday. He is constantly adding words to his vocabulary. He now talks in jibber jabber all day long. It is funny to catch the one word that makes sense and then wonder what else he is saying. Michael said "digdish" (big fish) this weekend as he was watching fish in the nursery aquarium at the church we were visiting. He also learned the money sound because his grandparents brought him a stuffed Curious George animal, and several monkey book also. He has never been attached to a paci or blanket, but he now is attached to the stuffed monkey. It is really cute.
Okay, I will say more later...gotta go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home